Ahoy me mateys, it's been a year since it was national Talk Like A Pirate Day? Wow. I almost forgot but since Adam was here and we were watching NOGGIN I saw all the pirate episodes and remembered. Who thinks of these days anyway, lol.
(note: I did not make this Johnny Depp pirate, I found it on the Internet, there is a link in the picture to the place I found it) I am however looking for the pattern, my niece would love this for Christmas.
Captain Ethel Cash... am I the outcast ugly sister of the pirate of Fulton County Johnny Cash??? Arrggghhhh
Adam and I did make it to the pool today but we weren't there too long, he was shivering like a pirate, lol. I think my bubba is getting a cold, his voice is all hoarse (perfect for talking like a pirate day)but he did walk the plank several times today while jumping into the deep end, lol.
For the first time ever Adam took off and didn't stay where he was supposed to as we were leaving. He managed to get out of the building and down a hill away from the Y. I was frantic I couldn't find him. Usually I have to rest carrying that heavy treasure chest (gym bag full of wet suits and towels)but I walked up and down that Y looking for him. Someone spotted him outside and brought him back to me. Oh I was so mad and so relieved. I could have spanked him, but he honestly looked more scared then I did. No more going up to talk to the fisheys anymore... he will stay at my side until I get there with him. Arrrgghh
I thought I'd leave you today with a pirate song... it got a hardy har har out of me. I couldn't figure out how to show the video here, so here is the link to the website.
Tomorrow I another day Matey's and tomorrow we can all talk like... hmm I wonder what tomorrows national talk like day is???
Friday, September 19, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States