First I need to clarify my birthday is November 5th... That will be my official surgery date. I will have a slew of DR appointments during the month of October. I will continue to do my water therapy and clinic appointments. I will continue to lose weight for the next 6 weeks, hopefully another 18 pounds, that is my secret goal. I have lost 37 on 3 months so it's maybe not doable but I still feel like shooting for the stars. Either way I will be lighter then I am today and that's a plus.
I went to the Y today and worked out in the pool for 3 hours, then went to the grocery store and walked for an hour there, I swear it had to be at least a mile. My legs and feet are pretty sore, but I am still glad I went.
When I got home I had two packages waiting for me. One was my new peanut butter. It's powdered peanut butter called PB2. You mix it with water and it tastes just like PB only has hardly any calories in it. It's also all natural, ingredients are peanuts, salt and sugar. Can't get any more natural then that. On WW a 2 TBS serving was 2 pts. I had some today but only 1 TBS so 1 point and I dipped raw celery in it, and WOW it was delicious.
The other box contained my order from Peaches and Creme. I got 7 cones, 4 for Christmas cloths and 3 for me... can you pick out my favorite? LOL
Also if you are on Ravelry Peaches and Creme are having a contest to see who can make the most ball band dishcloths and/or towels out of their yarn... They have a group on Ravelry, here is the link, go check it out.
Now I need to get myself back into the mind frame to knit again. Times a Wastin'
♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫ (can you hear Johnny Cash and June singing that in your head too?)
Well that's about it for me... I promise I will get that poll up before the weekend. I just have to find a moment to breathe.
Tomorrow I go see Adam's school for grandparents day. I think I will skip the pool tomorrow and give my body a rest, I did do a lot today.
Have a great day, celebrate the victories and love and friendships. Each day is a blessing from God.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States