First... I DID IT!!!! I swam a MILE yesterday. And I did it non-stop. That is 36 laps, or 1800 yards. Ok I need to improve my time... LOL it took 100 minutes. Oh well, it's a start and a good one at that.
Now hopefully after a few more months of this exercise and diet etc. I will be rewarding myself with something PINK, what do you think of this?
Now for the HELP part... I have been TAGGED. The box is on it's way
I need to decide what little gift to send to the next team member. I plan on sending it in one of these cool bags.
And here are my four choices. From left to right...
Circular needle protectors
A set of two row counters
A needle size gadget and ruler
Pom Pom makers
Now here is where you come in. Please tell me what to send. Pick a bag and an gadget and let me know in the comments. It might be here tomorrow so hurry up.
I will leave you with one last thing... I actually ventured out of my comfort zone today and went to AC Moore (hence the choices pictured above)
I got lot's of stuff for me too, I'll post about that over the next day or two. LOL
Ok time to do the dishes and limber my fingers.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States