Today I went with a friend and took Adam to a big park, It's called "The Crossings" Here is a Moasic of the pictures taken today, except for one was taken yesterday at a different park... Can you tell which one that is? He had a blast, in fact her wore himself out and took a 3 hour nap after we got home. That means he woke up at 8PM... It's gonna be a long night.
The picture in the bottom left corner was to show you the distance I had to walk to get from the park area to the ducks (the pond is about 50 ft past those buildings... and it was maybe 1/4 mile just to the buildings)... it's a very long walk... but I did it. I was hurting by the time I got there but I made it. So things are improving.
Adam, the other boy with us Sam and Sam's mom Trish all got a snack from the vending machines. I passed. I have 3 pounds to lose by Tuesday, not gonna blow it on a sugar treat, that's for sure.
The boy's gave the outing a "Thumbs" up well maybe that should be a "Finger" up. LOL
I must be getting healthier because I am sure just 2 months ago I wouldn't have even considered going to a big park with Adam.
I didn't get too much knitting done. I worked on a dishcloth while at the park, inbetween taking pictures. But that was it. I just can;t decide what I want to work on so I work on NOTHING. This is not helping the Christmas gifts I need to make.
If anyone has any good suggestions for Christmas gifts to make for my nieces and nephews, I am game. Also if anyone finds that Johnny Depp pirate doll pattern please tell me.
I guess that's all for me today. I am going to change Adam into Jammies and hopefully I can get him to go to bed in an hour. We do have church tomorrow, we need our beauty sleep. He doesn't feel good anyway so I think he will go back to sleep.
Good night everyone.
Saturday, September 20, 2008
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States