Well my trip to AC Moore's the other day also landed me these two critters.
The cat is for Adam. He decided his other beany baby kitty "Whiskers" needed a brother to play with. This was the one I found. After I got home I read the tag... I think this kitty was the "puurrrfect" choice for Adam, here is what it said
A squeaky toy or a ball of string
I'll play with almost anything
But my favorite thing to do
Is snuggle up and nap with you
Adam loves to play with my ball sof yarn and snuggle up in bed with me. Yep the perfect match. LOL
The sheep (ram...whatever) is for me. I don;t know what possessed me to buy it, but I had to, lol
Now look what my tag read
I like to bank my head, it's true
'Cause it's the ram-like thing to do
I like to bang it in the yard
Good thing for me my head's so hard !
Now being that I bought this only days after banging my head with a falling chimney it looks like this sheep was made just foe me, as we both have hard heads.
It's almost midnight so this is all I have for today. Long day and I am tired. I have chlorine eye burn again. Adam and I were BIG POOLING it after church today.
See you on Monday
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States