Sunday, September 14, 2008
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I didn't do very much, knitting wise that is. I worked a little (a very little) on a dishcloth that I carried around in my new small project bag that I LOVE. but didn't really make much progress.
I cleared some shows I had on the DVR
Went to Adams party
Went to church
Yeah real exciting huh?
My husband went to church today. Not with me though. he went with some neighbor friends to their church. He says he liked it, even wants to go Thursday night to some thing that are doing, I think a study on James or something. I have mixed feelings about this but it's always good to see him in the house of God I guess. So I won't discourage his attendance.
I have no pictures to share today as I didn't do anything to take pictures of. I thought about the spider web and spider that has taken over our mailbox would be a good subject but he was hiding today.
My knees are really hurting too, having a hard time walking on them. Well not on them exactly, I am walking on my feet, but it is hurting my knees. I'll mention it to the therapist tomorrow. I haven't been to the pool since Wednesday maybe that's part of the reason.
I am working on a few new designs to use for KALs in one of the yahoo groups I moderate. I just have to get to writing them up, I just haven't wanted to do much on the computer these days.
Monday is a new day right?
I am off to bed, even with a nap today I am still really tired.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States