Monday, September 29, 2008
I saw this on another blog and followed the link to the creator of this cartoon. I love it. If you click on the cartoon it will take you to her blog and she is offering this as free wallpaper for your computer if you want. How cool is that?
It's been a LONG day for me and I am actually calling it an early night. I can barely keep my eyes open.
Actually I need to get in the habit of posting earlier anyway since the contest starts on Wednesday and I like to post in the mornings for contest months.
I did go to the Y today and swam for 3 hours and I plan on going again in the morning. Hoping the exercise will put me into a better mood and clear my head. I expect tomorrow to be the hardest, but GOD is my strength and HE never gives us more then we can handle.
I was working on test knitting MaryAnn's gloves and I am to the fingers. But they will have to wait until tomorrow as I am going to bed. Really Shelly... I am turning off the light and going to bed.
Good night everyone
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States