My DRT (dish rag tag) package arrived today. it came late, almost 4PM so no chance of mailing it back out today. But the box will be in the mail first thing Monday morning.
This is the yarn enclosed for my to knit up the secret pattern with, see the pattern folded up there? The needles are mine. See we even have a team LOGO, lol. We are serious about winning, LOL
This picture is of the goodies Kathy from NC included in the box for me. a set of stitch markers which I used right away on the secret pattern. A scrubbie, that I MUST find out what material it was made with, it's awesome. the texture is hard to describe. It's stretchy and almost feels like it's coated with something. And a travel bag. When folded up in the pouch it's about 4x4 in size, but when opened it's like a medium tote bag, and it stays attached to the pouch, which becomes like a little pocket. I love it and can definitely use it.
This dishcloth is the one Kathy in NC made for me from the yarn enclosed in her package. It's pink, could I have gotten any luckier with that???
And yes I am all done, here is my knitted dishcloth. it was a pretty easy and fast pattern to knit. I wish the post office was open on Sunday's. Get ready Jessica, you're next and I am ready to ship.
Spent the rainy day (Hannah after effects) with Adam. We built puzzles, sang songs, snuggled and somehow when I wasn't looking he managed to apply some face paint to himself. I think it was crayon but not sure. It's washed off now, but isn't my little clown cute?
By the way that's Oreo cookies on his lips not ink or crayon, I just noticed that. he is asleep now and I think I will follow suit. He wants to come to church again tomorrow, this is GREAT news for me. After church we are planning another trip to the BIG POOL. Then he has to go home because he will have school on Monday.
I still have other things to share, tomorrow though. Probably another later in the day post too. But no worries, I am committed to post everyday this year, so I will be here even if it's 11:59 PM
Good night and sweet dreams
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States