Well today was Grandparents day at Adams preschool. I drove and brought his other grandma he calls her Janmum. We got there and Adam ran right to me. The teacher said Adam could barely sit still knowing Nana was coming to school. The teacher took this picture for me. See how big I am, well you won't be seeing that for much longer, thank God.
We did go out into the play yard for a little while. The teachers made sure to put sunscreen on all the kids before they could go outside. Adam was playing in this little play house and had a blast. Isn't this a great picture. I think it will be one of my favorites.
Here is the whole class getting ready for snack time. There are 6 kids , 5 boys and 1 girl. Notice she is sitting next to Adam? Uh oh he is is fathers son. Watch out ladies.
Yesterday Adam and his class went apple picking. So today was all about Apples. First they played a game. They laid this tree on the floor and poured 3 colors of pompoms (red, yellow and green) to represent the apples they picked, and they have 3 color coordinated bowls and plastic tweezer like tongs. The kids took turns picking up a pompom with the tweezers and dropping it in the matching bowl. Adam did all yellow. I don't think any of the kids picked green, weird huh?
After the game they divided the kids into 2 groups of three. One group had a taste test with hot and cold Apple cider. Oddly all the kids said they preferred the hot cider. The other group had an apple taste test, they each got a slice of a red, yellow and green apple and they put a smiley face on a chart if they liked them. All colors got a smiley face. Then they switched.
The kids also sang a song about apples... I video taped that so here it is. Hope it makes you smile, it sure made me smile.
I didn't get in any knitting today except for the lines on the KAL I am working on. I did get in a lot of walking though. Long day and I am tired again. I have much more energy but I am tired when night time arrives for sure.
Have a great night and see you all tomorrow.
Enjoy a delicious apple and think of Adam.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States