Modern Art... ??? According to my son this is Contemporary Art. Can you guess what it's about?
I can give you a hint, since it's not totally complete (check back in a few days for perhaps updated pictures and maybe a video presentation.) This is supposed to be a metaphor of a human body simulating a trust between a doctor and patient in the process of a gastric bypass. That's a quick description, not at all exclusive of what his art presentation is all about.
Then there is this... the marvelous bracelet I won in Jillybeans contest. I took a picture of it next to my glasses so you could see how large the beads are. They are handmade too, and absolutely beautiful. I had them on my wrist earlier to try them out and well let's just say I was looking pretty good. LOL
I must say I am just a little afraid to go to sleep tonight. The spiders, and we are not talking about tiny spiders, are invading the house. These guys are HUGE and people eating spiders. My son just killed 2 of them within 5 minutes both only feet from my bed. If I were superstitious then I might believe there was a third waiting to pounce as soon as I let down my guard.
So if I don't blog tomorrow, let the authorities know I was eaten by a man eating king sized spider or worse spider family. I am starting to itch already... there are no spiders on me, there are no spiders on me.
I designed a new dishcloth tonight. I think I like it. I need to write up the pattern still and then knit another to make sure I got it right. Hopefully I can show you all later this week.
Ok I am off for the night. I WILL see you tomorrow, because there are no more spiders.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States