Here is my birthday prince right off the bus this afternoon.
Yesterday I received my prize package from WhoDuKnit... we all did a virtual tour of where we lived and then answered some questions about it and I won the prize, it's awesome.
A felted bag
A book written by the women we came to know through the movie "The Perfect Storm" a cookbook full of Maine recipies, a 10 page mini scrapbooking kit, some Patons yarn, 4 gift cards
Prospect harbor soap and a lighthouse figurine.
It's all Maine related as is our WhoDuKnit leader Jane. I love it all, thank you very much.
Adam worked on his floor puzzle today, he put the whole thing together all by himself. He was so excited about that. It's still covering 75% of the living room floor. LOL
Today I received my bag from Bea... I couldn't decide between two bags so I told her to surprise me and she did. She sent me both of them. Thank you so much Bea, you are incredible.
Bag #1 (note Bea's pictures are much better then mine you should look at them on her blog)
The inside of Bag #1 (there are reversable)
Bag #2... already holding those socks I started last month that I haven't worked on in forever. Maybe now that they are in this beautiful project bag I'll feel like finishing them.
My crocheting teaching date for tomorrow has been canceled so I think that means Adam and I can go to the pool for a swim in the morning. His birthday party is at 3PM.
Right now I think I will head off to bed while he is asleep too. I have him on the couch tonight, I just need some room, but I bet I'll wake up to a snuggling 4 year old in the morning just the same.
Sweet dreams, see you tomorrow
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States