Monday, September 8, 2008
Well guess I am sort of taking a break from blogging. I am exhausted. Seems like I have been running and running for days. I of course will still bog daily, just I probably wont have as much to say, or so I think, lol. I just need to find my grove again.
Even tomorrow I work the polls for Primary day so I will be gone most of the day. Good thing about that is I can knit as much as I like. Oh what shall I bring to do? That's my mission for tomorrow morning.
My son surprised me with a new portable desk thing for my bed. This one wheels underneath the bed like those trays in the hospital. I tried to take a picture of it but really all you see is my laptop and the messy living room. Oh well.
Mailed out my package this morning for the DRT. I am glad my part is over, hopefully we can make up some time now.
I think there are a couple new contests in my side bar, don't forget to check them out.
Still swimming a mile in the pool. Today we worked on form and speeding up the time. I was tired when it was all over. Didn't help that I forgot to eat before I left so I was starving. I didn't even have a coffee today. Is it any wonder I have been dozing off a few minutes each hour? Oh and chlorine eyes don't help either.
Have a great night and day tomorrow. I'll see you all after the polls close. Don't forget to vote if you are supposed to. Every voice/vote counts.
- ► 2009 (272)
- Tuesday- Stair Climbibg Day
- Monday- I Don't Have An Addiction, Do You?
- Sunday- More Christmas Cloths
- Saturday- Chistmas Knitting Has Begun
- Friday- A Wash Out, Literally
- Thursday- Grandparents Day
- Wednesday- I walked a MILE???
- Tuesday- Guess What???
- Monday- Appointments, stairs and squishy yarn
- Sunday- 28 Years, Nuts about each other?
- Saturday- Crosssing the Line? Have I gone Quackers...
- Friday- Arrrr Arrr Arrr a Pirate, a Pirate Says Ar...
- Thursday- September 18, now known as "The Day Of T...
- Wednesday- Who's that? Why it's me and Jen!!!
- Tuesday- Diamonds, Dew Drops and Demonstrations
- Monday- Modern Art... you tell me.
- Sunday- Have a smile on me today
- Saturday- Happy Birthday Adam, Love Nana
- Friday- Fun Stuff
- Thursday- Blue Toes and Pink Christmas?
- Wednesday- Boobs, Books and Bug eyes?
- Tuesday- Contests, Polls, Errors and Birds
- Monday- May I have a cup of Coffee Please?
- Sunday- SIGH it's almost over already
- Saturday- Sweet Sixteens are Steadly Advancing
- Friday- Yes It's Still Friday Here for 25 Minutes
- Thursday- HELP!!! My Brain Is Swimming A 100 Minut...
- Wednesday- What's That On my Bottom???
- Tuesday- A Chimney Falling On My Head...
- Monday- Mourning or Morning You Pick
- ▼ September (30)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States