Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday- Weariness Wins

Well I came home from church and watched Criminal Minds and then started watching American Idol, can you believe I fell asleep watching the finale? I am bummed. I just fast forwarded to the end and saw who won... I won't say anything just in case you haven't seen it yet.
~
I didn't do too much today, rested, watched some DVR'd stuff on TV and went to church. I didn't even make dinner, hubby went fishing, kids fended for themselves and I forgot to eat. (Stop yelling SHELLY, I know and I can hear you, but I FELL ASLEEP)
~
No knitting today, but for my NASCAR friends I thought I'd show you a picture of some street signs just down the street from my house.
And now I am going to go back to sleep. You all have a great night and sweet dreams.
~
AK

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well the winner was announced on the Today show. I was surprised, I must say, though I didn't follow this season. Let's just say I'm glad about who won. I liked him.

Hope you have a good RELAXING day today!

Claudia said...

I don't usually vote in American Idol. The only season where I voted consistently was the season Carrie Underwood was on. I voted for her right from the beginning and I still love that girl.

This season began and I loved them all, even Adam. But toward the end, he began to get on my nerves. I had really wanted Danny to win, but when Danny was voted off, I began to hope for Kris. And then I did something I thought I'd never do...I sat for two hours and voted for Kris. LOL

Loved the Finale. Kiss AND Queen? OMG I was in rock heaven!!!!!

Libby's Library said...

You - Not knitting?
And I see that the scale is going DOWN - you go girl!!!

Darcy's Knotty Knitter said...

I need to finish a wee sock then start some baby shower gifts:)Hugs Darcy

Kenyetta said...

I hope you got plenty of sleep, now back to knitting!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me