Those rows of trees you see behind the fence are a maze at the park. Papa and I brought Adam to the park this afternoon and this was the first thing we saw when we got there. Papa sat on the bench and ate McDonalds while I chased Adam all through the maze. It was fun, except for the times Adam squeesed through the trees where there wasn't a path and I had to hurry and find the way to get to him, I was sure I was gonna lose him somewhere in the maze. There were about 20 other kids running around inside too, they were playing Marco Polo in the maze. Adam then headed over to the playground...he is a boy alright. Climbing up the slides backwards, up the climbing ladder things like this one and I even got a video of him climbing a rope wall net. I'll save the video for a later post though. I mean I don't want to overdose you all on Adam smiles, LOLBut I can't help to show you him walking on the balance beam. I didn't think he would do well on that, he never seems balanced to me. Maybe it was the new sneakers we bought him today at Walmarts. Yeah, that must be the reason.
We had more fun after the park but I will save that for tomorrow. I didn't knit today but I BROUGHT yarn and needles to the park, I had high hopes. But there will be knitting tomorrow. I have some round cloths I WANT to get finished for Libby ASAP. Yes I have the yarn and am ready to knit for you, it won't be long now.
I have my message done for tomorrow. It's titled... Who Do You Say God's NOT?
It is sort of loosely based on a song we sing in church called "Who Do You Say I Am?" By Morningstar. I LOVE this song. Anyway, I hope it comes off as I hear it in my head, lol. I stress for no reason, because if I followed the words of my message I'd KNOW that God will give me the words when I need them and I have no reason to fear, right? RIGHT!
Well I best get some sleep so I can get up in time to shower and pray before church. Have a great night, sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States