Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...

Well no one was taking this T-bird away from Adam today Pretty serious look for a 4 year old, huh? Adam and Luke and Jack (not pictured) had about 5 hours of play play play today. I finished a whole adult sizeed sock today. This is a teaser shot, I'll show thw whole thing tomorrow.
~
It was a long day. Court went very good. Judge like our arrangements and approved everything.
~
I wish I could type more but I am so so so tired. Tomorrow I'll try to blog earlier. Good night all and sweet dreams
~
AK

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I bet Adam crashed hard after all that playing! Cute pics.

Socks are looking good. Can't wait to see the finished project.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Glad it went well :D Can't wait to see the finished sock!!

Unknown said...

You finished a sock . . . I am sooooo jealous.

amy-lynne......... said...

drivers ed starting early now a days huh... great news on the judge.... love the socks....

Libby's Library said...

Seems like a lot of work to me...I'll guy you a pair of socks at WallyWorld, and you can get to knitting me some dish clothes;-)

Kenyetta said...

Congrats on the socks!

Turtle said...

awe, looks like a good day for everyone!

Jane said...

Whose skinny leg is that modeling the sock? :)

Robynn's Ravings said...

BOYZ IN CARZ!!! SPELLZ FUN!

Claudia said...

well, from this pic, the sock already looks cool! :)

Cat said...

I am so glad the judge liked the arrangements. Nice sock!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me