This contest is pretty awesome. The winner gets 4, yes 4 skeins of yarn from Yarntopia Treasures.
You need to go to Vanessa's blog for the details.
Adam and I hung around most of the day and then at about 5:30 we headed to Old MacDonalds for dinner and playtime. We were there until almost 9PM. He had a blast. I got in a little reading but no knitting this time.
Tomorrow is church and the Dover car race, hopefully I can do a little knititng tomorrow.
I'll be showing off the new pattern Sunday as well.
Feeling a little better today not quite as tired as yesterday. Still going to have the Dr discuss it with me next week though.
Gonna blog now, and get ready for bed. Sweet dreams everyone.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States