Friday, May 1, 2009
Happy May Day everyone. When I lived in CA on May Day when you woke up in the morning someone left flowers secretly for you on your door step. I always loved that.
CONTEST IS OVER:
Yep the contest ended yesterday. I haven't asked REGIS who the final winner is yet. Hopefully I can do that over the weekend and announce it by Monday. Thank you all for commenting and I hoep I kept you a little entertained in that April month.
I wish I had this cartoon yesterday when I blogged about the "swine flu" LOL
I am over stretched, mentally drained, physically tired, and suffering from sinus to boot. Help... may day, may day.
I am going to bed. Hope you are there already. Sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States