So I decided to go to the POOL today. Yep my afternoon plans got canceled and I finished running around this morning in time to swim. So I put on my NEW bathing suit, the one I bought off the rack at Walmarts, grabbed my gym bag and headed out the door. Well I remembered I didn;t have my lock anymore for the locker, my son borrowed it and lost it. So I stopped at the drug store on the way and bought a new one... while there these items just somehow jumped in my hands as well.Russel Stover Sugar Free Chocolate Covered AlmondsRussel Stover Sugar Free Miniature Dark Chocolate Mini'sRussel Stover Sugar Free Pecan DelightsRussel Stover Whitman Sugar Free Sampler
Now in my defense most of these chocolates are for my mom for Mother's Day. She does not eat sugar either. But I did get a bag of the chocolate covered almonds for me and a bag of the dark chocolate mini's. I have not had chocolate candy since surgery so wasn't sure if they would bother me or not. So I tried some today and it was OK. I know I have to be careful about these items though, sugar free or not they still have calories and can cause problems with weight loss, but when I feel like a little chocolate break I have something to turn to. I plan on keeping them in the freezer to stay fresh and not available 24/7. Have you tried any of these? I can't believe how delicious they were.
I got the camera finally and took pictures of the dishcloth and sock but not the usb cord so I can't upload them. I'll have to do it tomorrow. I need to get a new camera of my own I think.
Well it's late and I need to get some sleep, the day tomorrow starts EARLY. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States