Saturday, May 16, 2009

Saturday- Silly Me

I was just going to PLURK and say I was going to bed when I realised I hadn't blogged. Can't let the day go by without blogging, it would be like not taking a breath of air or a drink of water. Silly me.
~
So there it is, the finished sock... of course it's only one I still have to make sock two and make it look exactly like sock one. Yeah I can do that... ahem.
~
I figured out how to make a PDF file today. I have had people ask me for my patterns in PDF format. So now I can get the patterns on a PDF but don't know how to give the access to the PDF yet. LOL. Maybe I'll work on that tomorrow, in between starting sock two.
~
Adam went home today instead of tomorrow. I hate to let him go a day early especially knowing it won't be long before he is not here anymore. But when he asks to go home because his momma misses him, I have to do what he asks. I have a short video to blog of Adam too, but I guess that will have to wait until tomorrow.
~
I am exhausted and am going to bed. Hope you are all already sleeping and enjoying those sweet dreams.
~
AK

9 comments:

Claudia said...

congratulations! it looks great!

Unknown said...

Great job on the sock!

You can attach .pdfs as a document to an email. Easy peasy!

Have a wonderful Sunday.

Jane said...

Great sock! And sock two doesn't have to look exactly like sock one - they can be fraternal twins.

Unknown said...

I like the colors of your sock.
And sock two will never be the same as sock one. In fact, sock two will be BETTER than sock one. Cause you've already made all your mistakes!
Hope you have a good day. Enjoy every second you have with Adam, and don't be too sad. Just enjoy and cherish the time you time you have NOW.

Robynn's Ravings said...

You finished it!!! Looks GREAT!!!

Sorry Adam had to leave early but it was so sweet of you to support his little kind heart. :(

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

You're sock looks wonderful! :D I can't wait til the summer so i can cast on for a pair of socks... i love learning new things! :D I hope your sunday is going well! :D
**HUGS**

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Love the colorway you did great:)Hugs Darcy

Kenyetta said...

Sock looks good! I always get hit with SSS- second sock syndrome!

Libby's Library said...

Hope you slept well. Sorry Adam went back early. I'm still offering to get you socks at WallyWorld;-)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me