Monday, May 25, 2009

Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?

CONTEST ALERT
Phat Fiber is having another contest this week, it ends on Friday. The prize is some sock yarn. Get on over there and enter, you might just win.
~
Well Saturday after we left the park with Adam we stopped at a farm just down the road, they sell homemade ice cream and they have the cows penned right near the shop so the kids can see the cows. I have promised Adam we would stop to see these cows three times, so Saturday I kept the promise. We got out of the car and walked to the pen and NO COWS? We asked the girl behind the window and she thought they were there but maybe because rain was approaching maybe they went into the barn. Adam was crushed. I felt so bad. So I got them the ice cream and we sat at the table in front of the pen and ate. The rain started falling so we got in the car and as we started to drive away we heard a cow moo. We figured it was from the barn because we were facing the pen the whole time. We pulled onto the road and I glanced over and the COWS were there. Now someone tell me how 4 cows can get into a pen right in front of our eyes and we DO NOT notice? I don't know how but I convinced Papa to turn around and take us back and Adam and I got out and went to see the cows. I hope they have farms around SC so he can see more animals because he just loved these cows. And for a bonus there is a short video of the cows and Adam. If you listen over my yapping voice you can even hear the cow Moo at Adam. But alas Blogger won't lt me upload it. I've been trying for an hour at least. Maybe tomorrow.
~
For now I am going to sign off before I start to swear, and not act very Christian like. Good night all, sweet dreams.
~
AK

5 comments:

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Wow... sounds like an awesome adventure!!! :)

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Love the pictures seems like a fun and relaxing time.Hugs Darcy

Kenyetta said...

He is getting so big!

Libby's Library said...

There are days when Blogger drives me NUTS...but I just keep reminding myself that it's FREE:-)
Adam is a doll. I can understand why you enjoy him sooooo much.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you got to see the cows. Maybe they snuck out of the barn?

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me