It has felt like a Saturday all day today. But I am glad it's not. I am so stressed about things I have to do and the time frame I have left to do them in, that if it was Saturday I am sure I'd be having a nervous breakdown by now and a sleepless night ahead of me.
Tomorrow I think we are going to take Adam to Walmart, he needs a new pair of sneakers, he somehow lost one, not here... he lost it at home, but he needs shoes. We also need a BBQ ours broke last year. And with me being gone for a month in July, my husband will starve without a grill. He knows how to cook meat on one of those, but golly give him a pan and a stove and I might as well be speaking in tongues when I tell him what to do, you know?
I knitted up the border that I never finished on that dishcloth I posted the other day. So here is a picture of the finished cloth and the graph of what the picture is supposed to look like.
It is supposed to be a rainbow with a cloud on either end. The yellow color has NOTHING to do with the pattern it was just the first ball of cotton I found when I was leavig to go work the polls. If I were to turn it in as the Breast Cancer design it would have been done in PINK. I do NOT think I am going to submit this one, I am just not confident in it for this project. But I will still probably post the pattern on my pattern blog and Ravelry at some point, unless of course you all tell me NO NO NO. I trust you and your HONEST opnions. So back to the drawing board, I need to get my design to the test knitter in like 2 weeks. Aye Carumba...
Well Adam is asleep and it's almost midnight so I think I'll follow his lead. Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States