Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday

It has felt like a Saturday all day today. But I am glad it's not. I am so stressed about things I have to do and the time frame I have left to do them in, that if it was Saturday I am sure I'd be having a nervous breakdown by now and a sleepless night ahead of me.
~
Tomorrow I think we are going to take Adam to Walmart, he needs a new pair of sneakers, he somehow lost one, not here... he lost it at home, but he needs shoes. We also need a BBQ ours broke last year. And with me being gone for a month in July, my husband will starve without a grill. He knows how to cook meat on one of those, but golly give him a pan and a stove and I might as well be speaking in tongues when I tell him what to do, you know?
~
I knitted up the border that I never finished on that dishcloth I posted the other day. So here is a picture of the finished cloth and the graph of what the picture is supposed to look like.

It is supposed to be a rainbow with a cloud on either end. The yellow color has NOTHING to do with the pattern it was just the first ball of cotton I found when I was leavig to go work the polls. If I were to turn it in as the Breast Cancer design it would have been done in PINK. I do NOT think I am going to submit this one, I am just not confident in it for this project. But I will still probably post the pattern on my pattern blog and Ravelry at some point, unless of course you all tell me NO NO NO. I trust you and your HONEST opnions. So back to the drawing board, I need to get my design to the test knitter in like 2 weeks. Aye Carumba...
~
Well Adam is asleep and it's almost midnight so I think I'll follow his lead. Have a wonderful night and sweet dreams.
~
AK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha, and I said a racetrack. LOL. The cloth is still lovely, and I can totally see the rainbow with the clouds. Nice.

Well, take it easy on yourself lady! You know God can always lend a helping hand if you only ask...but it might not be what you are expecting.

Anyway, hope you have a great day!

Kenyetta said...

I can see it in the graph but the cloth, maybe if it's another color?

Claudia said...

For some reason, I see this pattern in blue. Maybe because that's the color of sky? I don't know. But once I knew what it was, it popped out at me. I really like it!

Libby's Library said...

I guess that I'm not as "visual" as I thought I was...cause I didn't have a clue.

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend!
And...what did we ever do before Wal*Marts were around?

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me