First I want to thank Jan for this wonderful surprise gift. She sent it because I am a follwer on her blog. She is an artist and a knitter if you haven't checked out her blog yet here's the link. I also want to thank all of you for the kind words about the situation with Adam leaving and for all the support you all provide. Yes it will be hard but we will make the best of it. Adam will be spending 8 weeks in the summer with us and 2 weeks at Christmas. It's not the three days a week we have now but it's still a good start. We have asked his mom to maintain Internet connection and to get a web cam so we can see each other daily if we need to. Tomorrow we go before the judge to see if he also approves the terms we all agreed on in mediation.
I did get to the apartment today and washed some walls and doors and ceilings. I will go back on Saturday to help her move a few things to her new apartment and to hopefully wash the rest of the walls. Then Monday or Tuesday next week, I'll finish washing whatever I couldn't on Saturday and clean the windows and wash the floors and she's all done. This was a job for sure and I'll be glad when it's all said and done.
Support group was good tonight we had a protein tasting session after where we sampled protein drinks and bars and puddings etc.
I made a crustless quiche for dinner tonight, it turned out pretty good. I haven't made this since before surgery so it was a treat.
Still pretty tired so I think I'll stop here. Have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow to let you know how court goes. Sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States