Well it's 1AM and I am still awake, barely. The woman I moved and cleaned for all week, ended up in the emergency room tonight. She called me and needed a ride home so I just went and got her. When I got her home she asked if I could carry down a storage unit for her from her upstairs bedroom. Of course the darn thing fell apart into three pieces and a wheel fell off, but I eventually got it down stairs. And now I am home and blogging about it and hoping to get to bed soon.
My husband has the day off tomorrow, now we have no plans so I can only imagine how "under" my feet he is gonna be tomorrow. Actually I might see if he wants to go to Walmart or something, I need new yarn, and he wants to see the Terminator movie and the theater is in the same plaza so maybe Adam and I can see something else around the same time.
Weight wise I met one of my mini goals, 27 pounds to get to my next mini goal. I set them in small incraments to keep things moving along. I am hoping to reach the next mini goal by the time I leave for California. It's cutting it close but I am going to give it my best shot. I think because I should be able to swim more that will help move things along.
No knitting again today, I meant to but kept falling asleep. It's dangerous to play with DPN's when you fall asleep, you could poke an eye out or something. OUCH.
My son Jim was informed today that he is being promoted to Full Time finally, so that menas we will finally have medical and dental. We have been waiting a long time for this to happen, so it was a good day.
Guess that's all the updates from me I HAVE to go to sleep. maybe tomorrow I'll have something good to say. Thanks for sticking around anyway.
Good night all and sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States