Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?

I can't seem to explain this exhaustion I am feeling these days. I don't know if I have done too much and just wore myself out, or if it's a reaction from not using the oxygen since before Easter, or maybe I am just not eating and drinking enough? Maybe my guardian angels fell asleep on the job too, and I caught it from them. LOL

I saw the Nutritionist yesterday for my 6th month check up. She was pleased. I have lost 67% of my excess weight since surgery. They drew a ton of blood again, maybe 12 vials, that could be another reason I am so sleepy. But it wouldn't explain the previous days. I meet with the surgeon in 2 weeks as well.
~
I started posting lines for my new dishcloth on the Yahoo group, and I goofed up the instructions and by day 2 I had everyone all confused. I feel so bad, they all had to start over. Sunday I'll post the rest of the lines for them so I can show you all the pattern too. Until the here's a sneak peek of the two samples I knitted.

So can you tell what it is?
~
I guess that's about it for me. Still welcoming suggestions for the contest next month. Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams. I promise I'll be back and reading your blogs again soon. I miss them so much.
~
AK

7 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I hope your feeling better soon.Hugs Darcy

Claudia said...

No idea what you knitted, but they sure look pretty from this angle.

Sorry about the tiredness. Could be anything. Just make sure you're getting enough rest and your doctor should handle the rest. :)

leah said...

You have had a lot on your plate!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Hey AK!! I hope you start feeling more energetic and less exhausted!! You need to slow down a little bit girl!! You are doing so well with meeting your weight goals!! :) I'm never good at making or keeping goals for anything! haha ;)

Unknown said...

Hmm, fatigue is never good. Maybe you should go get it checked out? You might just need more calories since you run around all day.

The cloth looks great. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Have a great day!!

Libby's Library said...

Gosh I hope that you feel better soon. You've got to be 100% so that you can enjoy your trip to California!

Renna said...

Maybe it's anemia? Hopefully, you'll get an answer soon, and it will be something easily remedied!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me