Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sunday- Some Days...


I can't believe it's another day gone already and I am just getting here to blog. I have got to get a better routine. Someone remind me of this fact in a day or so if I haven't improved, OK?
~
So blogger won't let me upload the video of my super fast speed racer. So instead you can have a still picture of him riding his Big Wheel. Notice his spiffy new hair cut?
~
Church was good today as usual. After I came home and my husband decided he wanted to go out for dinner. I'd have liked to go to Olive Garden or someplace where I would be served, but he loves his all you can eat buffets. He had his mind set on sushi (yuck) so we went to King's Buffet, it's an American/Chinese all you can eat place. Unfortunately I had a little trouble with my food agreeing with me, so I paid $13 and ended up eating green beans and some fresh fruit, lol. Oh well at least I didn't have to cook or wash the dishes right? I did get a little protein in though, two bites of shrimp and some imitation crab meat, a tiny meatball, a bite of turkey and a bite of roast beef and the meat inside a dumpling. LOL. Gosh it sounds like a lot but they were all tiny pieces.
~
Adam is coming tomorrow off the bus, his mom has a Dr appt. So that makes up for the going home a day early over the weekend.
~
I should also finish cleaning that apartment by tomorrow night if all goes as planned. Then Tuesday is school board elections and I volunteer to work the polls from 11:30 to 9:30. After that the week is mostly mine. I hope that means I can get to the Y to swim at least three days this coming week.
~
Well I am going to publish this and get my rear to bed. As usual I am exhausted. Good night everyone and sweet dreams.
~
AK

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Big Wheels! Haven't seen them around in years, though. Very cool.

sounds like you are super duper busy. Maybe you can get a lot of knitting done while you man the polls.

And I LOVE King's Buffet!! Funny how we have one in town too, and so far away from you. Wow.

Hope you have a great day!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Yay for Adam coming to visit! :) And it'll be nice once everything is done to have the rest of the week to yourself!... I finally had a weekend and it felt wonderful! :)
**HUGS**

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

I DID get a video (finally) to publish on my blog. It is Zachariah and Thunder (Sarah's puppy) and it is my voice in the background.

I hate all you can eat buffets, because even with my best intentions, I do try my darndest to eat everything.

Cat said...

Boy sweetie I just caught up on your posts and have been busy. You make me tireder just reading everything ;-)

Hugs!!!

Knitnut,Karen said...

Love the haircut! Cool for summer.

Robynn's Ravings said...

Hey, he's sportin' the same haircut I just gave Grizzly last night! Lookin' good.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me