Well I received my Wee Tiny Swap sock in the mail. Isn't the sheep card cute, and the stitch markers match the wee tiny sock perfectly. Thursday while I was at the Dr's with my son I was working on my grown up pair of socks... well wouldn't you know it when I put the sock back in my secure zippered bag, I dropped the empty needle on the floor. Of course it was carpeted so I didn't hear it fall. That night when I went to support group I took out the sock to work on it during the meeting and AHHHHH the 5th needle was missing. I could have rearranged the stitches to three needles and worked with the 4th but I was so MAD I didn't knit at all.I called the DR office Friday morning to see if they had found my needle and they said No. Well I didn't actually talk to the office I went to because the person answering the phones wouldn't transfer me. So I drove up there Friday afternoon, and walked to the chair I was sitting in and sure enough there was the little toothpick DPN needle waiting for me. Grrr So this is how far I have gotten on my grown up sock. I haven't knitted on it since Thursday but hopefully tomorrow after Adam goes home I can spend some quality and quantity time with this sock.
Well that's about all from me today. I am still tired. I feel like I've been hit by a truck or something. I can;t wait until vacation, I sure need it. Is it July yet?
Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States