Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One


I had this saved on my computer... I should have posted it yesterday it fit in perfectly with my post about falling down the steps. I am FINE by the way. A little sore but that could be from anything, walking, driving around etc. God took care of me.
~
I am saving the sock to work on tomorrow at support group, so I worked on a dishcloth today in between all my running around. I have 6 rows to go and will finish it before bed tonight. But no pictures because my son still has the camera. Hopefully tomorrow.
~
Tomorrow is my weigh in day. I am 2 pounds away from my next mini goal, maybe I'll make it.
~
I can't believe how many times I have blown my nose today. I went through a whole box of tissues. No lie. I woke up and my eyes were all red and swollen, I must have developed allergies, but what am I allergic to? Right now it seems like LIFE.
~
So do you all watch American Idol? How do you feel about the final three left? And OK what did you think about Paula's performance? I was surprised at the final three results, and I can't believe Paula can dance around like that at her age. Her performance was great, but knowing it was her and not the young 20 something girl she seemd to be made me a little uncomfortable I guess. But if I looked like that and could still do the splits etc. I'd probably continue performing too.
~
Well hope you all have a wonderful night and sweet dreams. I'll see you Thursday.
~
AK

7 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I'm glad you are alright.
I trip all of the time a regular tripster;)Hugs Darcy

Unknown said...

Me too, I fall, a lot. My husband is always telling me to be careful.

Allergies, the only downside to Spring!

Missed Paula. I'll have to check it out online.

Susan said...

I'm very clumsy and I don't fall down a lot anymore, but every time I do I am completely amazed. I'm glad you weren't hurt.

Turtle said...

my family knows i am a clutz in life but actually graceful when it comes to sports, etc...weird! I am not even allowed to cut sweet potatoes as i always injure myself.

I think hubby and i are the only ones who do not like adam. (yes he has pipes but he so annoys us! we have nicknamed him monchi-chi) Hubby was so upset to see alison leave (he fell in love with her voice when she auditioned with barracuda). i am not commited to anyone of them.

SimplyMe said...

and that's why your momma didn't call you Grace *grin*

I wanna see the sock *nudge, nudge, wink wink*

Claudia said...

We love watching American Idol. I'm glad that Kris stayed - I really do like him. I'm hoping that Danny wins, though. I like Adam but he's also getting on my nerves for some reason.

As for Paula - man, am I jealous of how that girl is aging!!!!! She has a body that kills, legs that still go on forever and she can still dance like there's no tomorrow!!!!! I'm sure she was lip-synching, but beyond that I was truly amazed and loved her performance. Wish I could do that.

smariek said...

I'm suffering from allergies over here too. So we're both keeping the tissue companies in business.

American Idol is one of my guilty pleasures, but this season doesn't feel as satisfying as past seasons. It was sad to see Allison go, I liked her. I think the final two will be Adam and Danny.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me