On our way to church this morning as I got into the car I looked over to the trees on the side of our driveway and spotted a small blue object. Was that what I thought it was? Yep, a baby Robin's egg. Obviously hatched already and fallen from the nest up above and it got stuck on the branches of the tree. I don't think I've ever seen a Robin's egg up close. I thought they would be bigger, you know I imagine all eggs to be the size of an Easter egg. Gosh that outta hurt that poor Robin, ya think? Anyway this egg is about the size of an oblong grape. And isn't it a beautiful blue color? Papa and Adam examined the egg with me, for some reason neither of them look as excited as I was with the discovery. MEN!!!!No knitting and no nap today so I hope to get to bed early tonight. Another busy week ahead, oh JOY.
Regis and I will announce the winner of the final contest week on tomorrow's blog. I hope it is YOU, oh wait it probably is, LOL. Have a great night, Sweet Dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States