Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share

What do you think of these photo shots? Not too shabby huh? You know why they are special to me? Because they were all taken by a four year old. Yep, Adam insisted on taking some pictures when we were out yesterday and I am totally impressed.
~
I did get to knit today, in fact I designed a new pattern for the KnitDishcloth Yahoo group. I am pretty happy with the final result, but I do need to tweak it just a little. Can't show the picture as it's the KAL for next week, but next weekend I'll show it off.
~
My message at church went OK I guess. Everyone said it was good, I think it was a little short but all in all I hope I got the message across. Tom (the pastor) recorded it for me, like he did my previous messgae, so I will be able to listen to it later and see what I think of it. Adam was so good, he played quietly by himself while I preached, can't ask for more from a four year old.
~
Bummed that the NASCAR race was rained out today, but it just gives us something to watch tomorrow, right?
~
Tomorrow I'll show you the trip we made to the ice cream stand and our visit with the cows. But until then I'll leave you with a quick video of Adam on the playground yesterday.
video
Have a great night, sweet dreams.
~
AK

7 comments:

Anita O said...

Lol. he sound like my 4 yr old!

Pretty good pics there. You may have a budding photographer on your hands.

Hope you have a great day!

Jane said...

Good job Adam! And it looks like you were having a lot of fun on the playground too!

Bubblesknits said...

Adam's quite the little photographer! Hope you're having a good weekend!

Neas Nuttiness said...

That's great, that Adam sat so quietly for you. Gosh - back in the old days, when we were at church trying to keep nine kids quiet and occupied...I'm surprised that we didn't wear out the carpeting in the hallways:-)

Susan said...

Great job Adam! He's actually better than my husband.

superwoman_4002 said...

love the short video of the park!! and adam did so well taking those pictures!! :) i always love getting a glimpse of someone elses life! :)
**HUGS**

Renna said...

Hi Kathy! I've been away from the computer for several days and have missed your updates. I agree, those pictures are very good indeed. Little Adam appears to be quite the budding photographer!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me

States I've Visited