What do you think of these photo shots? Not too shabby huh? You know why they are special to me? Because they were all taken by a four year old. Yep, Adam insisted on taking some pictures when we were out yesterday and I am totally impressed.
I did get to knit today, in fact I designed a new pattern for the KnitDishcloth Yahoo group. I am pretty happy with the final result, but I do need to tweak it just a little. Can't show the picture as it's the KAL for next week, but next weekend I'll show it off.
My message at church went OK I guess. Everyone said it was good, I think it was a little short but all in all I hope I got the message across. Tom (the pastor) recorded it for me, like he did my previous messgae, so I will be able to listen to it later and see what I think of it. Adam was so good, he played quietly by himself while I preached, can't ask for more from a four year old.
Bummed that the NASCAR race was rained out today, but it just gives us something to watch tomorrow, right?
Tomorrow I'll show you the trip we made to the ice cream stand and our visit with the cows. But until then I'll leave you with a quick video of Adam on the playground yesterday.
Have a great night, sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States