Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share

What do you think of these photo shots? Not too shabby huh? You know why they are special to me? Because they were all taken by a four year old. Yep, Adam insisted on taking some pictures when we were out yesterday and I am totally impressed.
~
I did get to knit today, in fact I designed a new pattern for the KnitDishcloth Yahoo group. I am pretty happy with the final result, but I do need to tweak it just a little. Can't show the picture as it's the KAL for next week, but next weekend I'll show it off.
~
My message at church went OK I guess. Everyone said it was good, I think it was a little short but all in all I hope I got the message across. Tom (the pastor) recorded it for me, like he did my previous messgae, so I will be able to listen to it later and see what I think of it. Adam was so good, he played quietly by himself while I preached, can't ask for more from a four year old.
~
Bummed that the NASCAR race was rained out today, but it just gives us something to watch tomorrow, right?
~
Tomorrow I'll show you the trip we made to the ice cream stand and our visit with the cows. But until then I'll leave you with a quick video of Adam on the playground yesterday.

Have a great night, sweet dreams.
~
AK

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol. he sound like my 4 yr old!

Pretty good pics there. You may have a budding photographer on your hands.

Hope you have a great day!

Jane said...

Good job Adam! And it looks like you were having a lot of fun on the playground too!

Bubblesknits said...

Adam's quite the little photographer! Hope you're having a good weekend!

Libby's Library said...

That's great, that Adam sat so quietly for you. Gosh - back in the old days, when we were at church trying to keep nine kids quiet and occupied...I'm surprised that we didn't wear out the carpeting in the hallways:-)

Susan said...

Great job Adam! He's actually better than my husband.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

love the short video of the park!! and adam did so well taking those pictures!! :) i always love getting a glimpse of someone elses life! :)
**HUGS**

Renna said...

Hi Kathy! I've been away from the computer for several days and have missed your updates. I agree, those pictures are very good indeed. Little Adam appears to be quite the budding photographer!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me