I thought I blogged about this but I think I forgot. I received my Spring Exchange package in the mail last week. My cloths and goodies came all the way from Australia. I have always wanted to go to Australia, ever since Crocodile Dundee, that move made me laugh. Always wondered what would happen if I just decided to take a walk-a-bout one day. Anyway aren't the cloths great. Pink of course, my favorite color. And the key chain thing is a mini shaker, and I USE a real one to make my protein drinks so it couldn't have been a better gift. I LOVE it. Adam snagged the post card and my husband snagged the candles.
Today I sort of had a walk-a-bout I was out and about all day AGAIN. The day started when we left the house to go to mediation. Joe, Angie and I met with three mediators to discuss the issues involved with Angie movie to South Carolina and taking Adam with her.
I haven't blogged about this, I guess I was hoping if I didn't mention it out loud maybe it wouldn't really happen. I am crushed. As you all know Adam is just the moon and stars around here. He has stayed with me for at least three days and nights every week since he was born. Now he is going to beNeedless to say I have been pretty down about this but there isn't much I can do about it.
Adam will be staying with us for 2 weeks at Christmas and 8 weeks in the Summer and we can go down to see him anytime.
The really hard part... they will be leaving the end of July or the first week in August and I am going to be in California for the whole month of July. Out last month to see him and I am not going to be here. I tell you it's very hard, but I can't cancel my trip I can just hope to see him extra in June and the last week before they move away.
Back to the day, I was basically out from noon to 9pm. Not even a chance to stop to eat. And here it is almost midnight and I am barely awake. I do miss blogging and chatting and reading your blogs. I promise I will get back as soon as I can.
Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States