Well the April contest has officially ended, and Regis and I chose our winner for the final week... Kenyetta it's YOU. These are the stitch markers left to choose from, just let me know which set you'd like and they are yours.
Well I have turned the heel on the sock and am almost to the point where I start the foot part. I worked on it tonight while watching te CBS comedies. I wanted to finish the decreasing while watching HOUSE but I couldn't. I need my glasses to watch HOUSE and I can't knit with my glasses on. So maybe tomorrow I'll get to the toe.
I had a video of Adam to share today but Blogger is being a pain tonight. I'll try tomorrow.
That's about it for me tonight. Last night I was in bed by 10:30PM and I slept untl 8:30AM. It felt good, but I haven't caught up yet.
Hope you all have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Sunday- So What Do You Think?
- Saturday- Say Did You See This Contest?
- Friday- Sleep... Is It Friend Or Foe?
- Thursday- Meet My Friends
- Wednesday- Well What Do you Know? It Worked!
- Tuesday- Too Tired To Type Tonight
- Monday- Making Memories with Milkers?
- Sunday- Such Talent, I Have To Share
- Saturday- A-MAZE-ING Day
- Friday- But I'd swear it was Saturday
- Thursday- No Picture, Just Words
- Wednesday- Weariness Wins
- Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3
- Monday- It's A Triple Play Day
- Sunday- Some Days...
- Saturday- Silly Me
- Friday- Fun Fun Fun Until My Daddy Took The...
- Thursday- Thank You
- Wednesday- Was that a Walk-a-bout?
- Tuesday- There's a Bear in the Tree
- Monday- Sleep typing
- Sunday- Happy Mother's Day
- Saturday- NASCAR or NOGGIN?
- Friday- Faint, Fit and Finally
- Thursday- MMM Chocolate
- Wednesday- Ha I am Not the Only Clumsy One
- Tuesday- Take Two, Let The Show Begin
- Monday- Movie Time Delayed, Thanks Blogger
- Sunday- Discoveries
- Saturday- Sock It To Me
- Friday- May Day, May Day
- ▼ May (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States