Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday- It's A Triple Play Day

Well hopefully this works and you will get a triple play of Adam for your viewing pleasure. If not you will get some boring quick post from me cause I am exhausted and my feet are killing me. But I hope to save that story for tomorrow, I bet you can't wait huh?

This video is Adam running like the wind. He insisted I record him running because he is SUPER FAST. This is his other grandma he is running to, he calls her Janmum.

This video is Adam riding his big wheel. You can hear his mom calling from the upstairs window reminding him NOT to go past the big tree. We had this big wheel in our garage but I knew he'd get more use out of it at home.

And finally the Race Car driver, look he is even driving around in a circle just like the NASCAR drivers. LOL. Hmm maybe since he is moving down to the South he might even become a race car driver someday.
~
Ok I am going to publish this and lay down and pray for sleep to over take me. I have literally been on my feet since 8am and they are screaming right now. I even took a Loritab, yeah I am that desperate.
~
Have a great night everyone, and sweet dreams whenever you get to bed.
~
AK

7 comments:

Unknown said...

See, I am actually up as late as you. I posted two videos of Zachariah. One this evening and one yesterday!

Love that!!

SimplyMe said...

I knew it was bad and I wasnt calling you wnen you posted the word Loritab on facebook.

May you be sound asleep!!!!!

BtW - good triple play :D

Jane said...

Oh yes, a NASCAR driver for sure - left-hand turns only!

Unknown said...

What precious videos! Thanks for sharing.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I couldn't sleep last night so at 5am I took something so I could get a couple hours of sleep before the toddler girls started our day.((((((Hugging You))))))))Darcy

Libby's Library said...

Hope you're feeling better today.
Adam is adorable!!!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

i loved those videos! :D Thanks for sharing!! I hope you are relaxing right now!! You deserve it!!

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me