Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday- Testing, Testing 1..2..3

Ok it's late and I MUST go to sleep. But as you know I also MUST blog everyday. SO as you can see I was knitting today. This is a dishcloth I have been designing.
~
The test??? Tell me what you think this is a picture of. The pattern part is finished all that's left to be knitted is the 4 border rows and the bind off.
~
I also need a name for this pattern so if you have any suggestions feel free to shout them out.
~
Good night, sweet dreams and all that stuff.
~
AK

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, I really can't tell what it is. But it's cool! It kind of looks like a racetrack, but then I see a rainbow? clouds? Hmmm....Maybe at a different angle...

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

At first i was like a water faucet?! lol... and then i saw a rainbow :) I LOVE rainbows... they are my most favorite thing in nature! :) I hope you're sleeping well!!

Jane said...

I see a head with two eyes and a long neck and some big feet and a long tail!

Libby's Library said...

I see..dishes that need to be washed;-)

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me