Ah yes if you're not careful in the sun this is what happens. I just got into my jammies and noticed my face and arms and chest are pretty red. It's not hurting or anything, so I hope by morning it just looks like I have some good coloring.
This is my nephew Robbin in the pool, yes the very pool that is where I also got the sunburn today.But I had the best time. We played pool volley ball, yeah and we are not very good. But we laughed a lot and just had a blast.
After we dried off we had a BBQ and just hung around until those crazy kamakazie beetles started attacking us. Yikes they were HUGE, almost like mutan beetles.
I came home and talked to my friend in CA for a bit and then went to go to bed. That's when I noticed the sunburn and then realised I hadn't blogged. Oops. Turned the laptop back on and here I am.
Church in the morning and then I have to go feed my sisters cats. So I better get to sleep pretty soon.
Good night everyone, sweet dreams.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States