Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday- Before and After, sort of

Well I wore a pair of pants today, rare for me to do that. My sister thought I needed to show a side by side of the difference in just a few weeks. I just got the blue top recently, but I like it. I can't wait to wear it once this surgery is done.


August 7, 2009 May 21, 2009
~
Still been tired today and COLD too. I am wondering if I am getting enough protein... tomorrow I am going to keep better track and see if that helps at all.
~
My husband is having a sleep study tonight. I wonder if he has sleep apnea. Seems funny I am finally getting off of mine and he is about to start.
~
I am sorry not to bee very talkative or entertaining but my brain is just so tired.
~
Have a great night and a wonderful weekend too, sweet dreams everyone.
~
AK

6 comments:

smariek said...

Looking good!!!

Have a nice weekend.

hakucho said...

Wow! You really do look fabulous :)
I bet you are in 7th heaven!!

teabird said...

Spectacular!

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You look fabulous:)(((Hugging You))))Darcy

Anita O said...

Wow, what an amazing difference! You look awesome.
Will say prayers for your hubby.

Vince said...

Hello People, I was on a holiday for a month just passing by read this interesting post its great to see that every thing here is getting more lively...thanks a lot for these keep them coming....

___________________
Vince
Increase your brand popularity overnight

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me

States I've Visited