There is something about Sunday's. Being in the house of God, singing the songs, praying and hearing God's Word. I can't explain how it makes my day seeem better. There are a zillion and one things happening in my life these days but when Sunday comes around the world stops spinning out of control and I feel like my feet are firmly planted on the Rock.
Other than church I didn't do too much today. I am cat sitting for my sister so I drove to her house this afternoon and took care of the three cats. I'll go back in the morning tomorrow.
I thought about knitting today but just didn't pick up the needles. I think my 365 projects for the year is seriously in danger of not happening. Oops.
Had some fresh garden veggies this weekend. I love fresh veggies, delicious. And speaking of veggies I thought this cartoon was kinda funny. If you click on the picture it will take you to the website where you can see more funny comics by him.
Tomorrow is supposed to be beautiful. Today it rained most of the day. So tomorrow I am going to watch my niece Hannah and spend the day in the pool again. No worries though I will wear sunscreen this time.
Have a great night, sweet dreams. And for those working outside the home tomorrow I hope you have a wonderful, day at work.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States