I was beginning to go stir crazy being stuck in this house not being able to drive myself anywhere but feeling like I could walk a marathon, you know? So I managed to guilt my sisters into taking me to the movies and to NOT do their housework. So we went to see Julie and Julia. We all had a great time, my niece Hannah came too. When we left there it was weird but we were all starving, lol. And we all wanted Boeuf à la Bourguignonne. Yeah even Erin was thinking about this dish and she's a Vegetarian, lol.
After the movie we made a stop to the Christian bookstore. I haven't been there in years because I was so unable to go out to places so this was a treat. And treat myself I did. I bought two books.
I heard about this book when I was in California and looked for it on Amazon.com but couldn't find it. Imagine my excitement when I saw it on the shelf. It was the only one there too.
And this book was in the Christian fiction section, and I saw the title and thought maybe it had something to do about knitting, but instead it was about a woman who had gastric bypass surgery and lost over 150 pounds and her life was changing from the inside out, just like mine. Crazy huh? And it was also the only copy on the shelf. I had to buy it, and I am saving it to read on the plane for my next trip out to CA in September.
Well it's late and it's been a long fun day and church is tomorrow so I best get to bed. Have a wonderful night, sweet dreams everyone.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States