Does that make sense? Well it does to me. But then again I am deranged, I mean after all I did just have major surgery right? And then 2 days out of the hospital I was at the movies and shopping with my sisters. Yet I am still surprised that I am TIRED. I mean we are talking fall asleep while talking to you on the phone tired. Have you ever been there? Heck maybe you are there now, sleeping while you read this page turning blog post, NOT.
Anyway I saw the Dr today. I had 4 drains that followed me home after surgery and I managed to give 2 of them the slip while seeing the Dr. What's a drain you ask? Well I'll show you a stock picture from google cause you'd be grosed out at mine, they have stuff in them. I had four of these hanging from my lower belly area, now there are only 2.
I was gonna post the Dr's picture for you but the only one of the doc my sister took today was of his hands and his HUGE wrist watch. I mean really that watch is as big as my thighs, and well you all saw my thigh. Wait let me show you the picture of the watch, I gotta go crop it ip a little, cause no way do you wanna see my frankenstein belly fully of stitches that look like a monsters toothful smile. BRB.
Ok now see that watch, but aren't those hands handsome, Ok think INSIDE the glove, lol. Now I need to google and see if there is a picture of the doc on the Internet. Sorry BRB again. You don't mind waiting do you? Here look at this comic in the meantime...
I laughed at this because I have suddenly found myself watching these food competition shows. I mean really I am a gastric bypass patient I eat an appetizer for dinner on a good night and I am hooked on these cooking shows. It's just sad, I tell you, sad. Ok here's the Doc...
He is really handsome and looks exactly like this picture, except I noticed a few grey hairs today. I probably caused those. I am pretty sure I caused those. I go back on Thursday, I'll see if I notice anymore. I know it's a sacrafice but someone has gotta stare at the doc. LOL. Anyway if you are in the Upstate NY area and need a body makeover, he's your guy. Click on his picture to go to his website.
Well I think I have entertained you all enough.
WAKE UP, WAKE UP
I'll sign off now and get ready for bed. I'll see you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams.
Monday, August 24, 2009
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States