I am feeling pretty good yet I am just not right. I started thinking about it today and I think I am missing WATER. Not the drinking kind, more like the drowning kind. I am happiest when I am emerged in water. I still say I am 99% fish. I haven't even been able to take a shower in a week. I think I am just THIRSTY.
I see the handsome Dr again tomorrow and if he takes out the remaining drains I think that will clear me for a shower and believe me I am gonna take 3 or 4 of them. In a row. LOL
Today I didn't feel well. My stomach was just swooshing and swirling around. I actually had to lie down for most of the day. I felt good enough to get to church tonight and I did have a bowl of soup when I got home at 9PM.
Oh and we had a mystery truck in our driveway this morning too. They pulled in right up to the garage door, and got out and left. I couldn't figure out what it was there for, I went out with my cell phone and took pics of the registration sticker in the window and the license plates, just in case, lol. Turns out it was a friend of my husbands there to work on the truck, but he just dropped it off and went to get parts. He doesn't have a garage so he uses ours while my husband is at work. Usually he tells us ahead of time though, no fair scaring a sick person, geez.
I am going to keep my blog short tonight I still am not feeling up to par. BUT I do want to say I am supposed to have a contest again for the month of September, so don't fade away now, I am planning on a prize a week, of course I still have to figure out what I am gonna do for the contest. Yeah, I am a procrastionator, and I am good at it. Do you think I can get a job with those skills???
Have a great night everyone, sweet dreams and all that usual stuff.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States