I met Anne for coffee this morning. it was so good to see her again. I think the first time we met, almost 4 years ago, I scared her. I was in such bad health. But this time was much better. I had a cup of decaf coffee and we just chatted before I had to leave for church. Anne had a gift for me too, it was a dishcloth and a hamomade pair of earrings, and they are PINK. I love them.
Well my drain broke today, guess I will get it out tomorrow after all. Then I am off to the hospital to sit with a friend having surgery. Going to be a long day for sure.
I did get to the grocery store, finally. I sure needed some food for me. It's so muc easier to eat right when you have the right foods in the house.
Not much else happened today, I did go over to my sisters next door to play some Mexican Dominoes. That's always fun.
So this will be a short and sweet post. I am pretty tired. Have a great night and sweet dreams.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States