Saturday, August 8, 2009
Ok so what do you think this picture is of? I had another one to show you too but the colors on it show up pretty faint so I have to re-do that one, maybe tomorrow.
I spent the day in the pool and it was wonderful. No one was home so I had it all to myself. I swam 250 laps in the pool which I roughly figure to be 25 laps in the YMCA pool. All in all I count it as a good workout. I even took an hour nap on the deck in the sun, it was lovely.
I made sesame garlic chicken in the crock pot with a side of mashed potatoes and fresh yellow squash from the garden. It was pretty good. I was shocked though that the chicken seemed a little dry, that usually doesn't happen in a crock pot so I didn't eat a lot but it was tasty.
Tomorrow we are going to a party, supposed to be a pool party but it might be rainy. I am going to pray the weather reports are wrong just the same.
I have 10 days and counting until my surgery date. I am starting to get excited. Really excited.
Have a wonderful night everyone and I'll see you all tomorrow. Sweet dreams.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States