Today was another beautiful day. I did a few things around the house this morning liek a load of laundry and some phone calls, then went to feed my sisters cats. After that I was ion the POOL. I swam for about 90 minutes doing laps then I floated on my raft thing and took a nap for about 90 minutes. It was wonderful. Then my niece and her cousins Jack and Luke arrived so i sat out for a bit and they swam. Here they are trying to ride Shamu the whale.I came home and cooked dinner but no one bothered to come home to eat it. I hate when they do that to me. Grrrr. So I ate mine alone and then went to feed my sisters cats again for the night.
Oh I got a package in the mail today. I was so excited. While I was in California the men somehow broke the oven. Don't ask? However while at my dad's they used this Infrawave oven to broil bake and toast foods and I loved it. I decided I MUST have one of these. And having No oven this seemed like the perfect time to break down and get one. $$ is tight though so I used the Amazon gift cards I had been saving, thank you to My Points and Robyn's Ravings I had $175.00 to spend. If you haven't ever been to My Points let me know and I'll send you a referral takes 5 minutes a day and before long you have free $$ to spend. Just send me your email.The oven arrived today, but I still have two more things coming, I'll tell you about those when they arrive. In the end for the three things I purchased my out of pocket cost was only $15.12. Can't beat that huh?
I finished a book today, that's my second book in a month. I am pretty proud of that. But alas I haven't knitted in awhile either. I think tomorrow I might pull out some yarn and needles. I still owe a few dishcloths to someone... I haven't forgotten you.
Tomorrow is my night to preach at church, I have no clue what I wanna talk about. So many things going through my head I can't figure out what is what. Maybe I'll dream about it tonight.
I know I am not very interesting these days hopefully once my brain clears that will change. Have a great night and sweet dreams. I'll see you tomorrow night.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States