OK let me begin by telling you about Robynn. She is a talented writer/blogger and funny too. But even more than that she is sensible and wise and generous. Robynn is having a healthy throw down from September 1st thru September 30th.
~ Click on this picture for more details. ~
Basically in a nutshell she is challenging us to eat healthier for 30 days. By agreeing to do this you will be entered in a drawing on October 1st for a $100 Amazon gift card. Now that's a reason to eat healthy, don't you think?
But by visiting her blog you will also be blessed and entertained so make sure to go back everyday. You don't want to miss a thing.
So I am home and healing. Pain is managable but I am a little tired. I might take a nap here for a bit while the house is quiet.
I tell you it's a funny feeling to look down and see a lap. I haven't had a lap in 20 years. It's kinda cool. I am on an antibiotic to help prevent infection, I go see the surgeon on Monday for a follow up visit. In the meantime I will be walking and resting and in awe at my new body composition.
You all have a wonderful day and a great sleep tonight. Sweet dreams to all. I'll see you on Friday.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States