Sunday, August 16, 2009
hair before hair after
Can you actually tell? It really does look so much better. The white skunk stripe is misisng. I now have a light brownish color and some blond highlites. Nanci did it for me and she did a great job. It really looks so natural.
They also fed me dinner, it was seafood salad, I have never had seafood salad, it was delicious. Cliff (Nanci's husband and my husbands cousin) did the cooking, or in this case making, and I have to tell you he can prepare food in the most remarkable ways.
The weather today was just beautiful. I went swimming for 3 hours after church and had a blast. I plan on repeating today again on Monday and Tuesday, well except for the hair coloring and seafood salad, lol. Now let's pray I remember to wear a bathing cap or I might end up with GREEN hair. LOL
For those that asked, not sure how long I'll be in the hospital or the exact surgery time yet. The Hospital will call me on Tuesday afternoon to tell me the surgery time. The DR says I will be at LEAST 1 day overnight in hospital. Any further days depends on my status after surgery. I'll keep you posted and if I can't Shelly or Ruth will blog for me.
Well it's 2AM and I best get to bed. Tomorrow is already here technically.
Good night everyone, and sweet dreams.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States