Sunday, August 23, 2009
This is one of those pass along cards, I love them. I used to have hundreds of them and I'd give them out all the time, but like I said it's been YEARS since I've been to the Christian bookstore so I have long run out. I was good though, I only bought 2 yesterday. So this one's for YOU.
I also recently found a cartoonist online and I LOVE her. OK her name is Cathy and she's funny. Maybe I just want to be her. Who knows? But regardless I thought I'd share a couple of her cartoons today to add to the Smiling Sunday theme. You can click on either one of her cartoons here to go to her webpage where you can see much more. She is also on Facebook, I became a fan so I can see new stuff as soon as it's out there.
I have always drawn things and have wanted to make cartoons. I once saw this contraption that you can plug into your computer and draw your picture and it can go right from there onto your websute or blog or whatever. I so want this, but if I remember correctly it was too pricey. I tried to draw in paint and well I am so not good at that. Well maybe I could make funny cartoons out of pathetic drawings, lol. Think positive Kathy... anything is possible, right?
I suddenly have a craving for pork rinds. Actually they are pretty good for me, they have plenty of protein in them and no sugar. Maybe I can talk someone into driving me to the grocery store.
I played CLUE with my suster and niece today. Professor Plum did it in the Library with the Wrench, just in case you are playing later, I thought I'd give you the answer. I'm just good that way, hahahahaha.
Ok now I need to get to the store those pork rinds aren't just gonna walk over here on their own now are they?
Have a great evening and hope you all sleep well. Sweet dreams and lot's of smiles too.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States