Friday, August 14, 2009
I finally figured out how to convert a recipe to cook in my new oven. I decided to make some of my crustless quiche for breakfast, and it actually ended up being my dinner as well. I missed lunch because I was in the pool.
Speaking of the pool, can I just say today was an awesome day. It was just beautiful out. The sun was warm, the water was cool, the bugs and bees/wasps/hornets were barely a bother. I wish everyday could be like today.
Unfortunately I had to get out at 2:30 to take my son to physical therapy. Then we made a detour to Walmart. I was able to get the birthday gift for my niece there so I didn't have to make a bunch of stops. God is so good.
There was a bad spot to the day, but I am going to push that aside and just move on. No need to dwell on that right?
Tomorrow is a birthday party for Nanci, she is married to my husbands cousin, but I consider her MY FAMILY. It's going to be at a beach, which is really a lake, but I am looking forward to it. I hope she has a great turnout and lots of family and friends and of course plenty of presents too. She has changed her life for the better this year like I did and I love watching her shine.
Not much else happening. I need to test knit my breast cancer calendar pattern one more time to make sure I wrote out the instructions correctly. Anyone feel like test knitting a pattern for me? I keep putting it off, when it will only take an hour or two. Maybe I'll do it tonight and include it in Nanci's birthday gift tomorrow.
Guess I'll blog early so I can knit. Have a great night, sweet dreams. See you sometime tomorrow.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States