Well we had the power go out last night, of course right in the middle of the hot humid weather that fell upon us. I tried to sit outside and knit before it got too dark, but the mosquitoes and the rain forced me back inside.
You know I never got bit by a single bug in San Diego, hmm why again do people live in New York?
Anyway I brought my knitting inside again and knitted by candlelight, how roamntic, huh? I finished the cloth and moments later the lights finally came on.
But the power going out also took out my cable and when it all came back on I couldn't get my laptop to open anything. It started running a virus scan that took 3 hours, really, unbelievable. Then I restarted the computer in hopes to get on abd blog etc. and don't I fall asleep waiting.
So not much to do now but try to make it up so I thought I'd show you this You Tube commercial... made me laugh. But I also love it cause this will NEVER happen to me after August 19th because I will no longer have one of these. LOL... enjoy.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States