Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday- One Week Left


My Magic Bullet arrrived today. This was part of the Amazon purchase I made with my gift certificates. I had a drink mixer but I gave it away when I stopped drinking the protein drinks after surgery. BUT I am going to need to up my protein intake again after surgery next Wednesday so I went ahead and got the actual Magic Bullet this time. Now I just need some protein powder.
~
My hospital pre-admission stuff went smoothly. Got a nice bruise on my left arm from where they took more of my blood. It's exciting to think on Wednesday next week I am going to go to sleep with a stomach that hangs down past my knees and when I wake up I'll have a LAP.
~
I am pretty tired tonight so i am keeping this short. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more energy. I hope to build it up as I soak in the pool tomorrow.
~
Good night, sweet dreams.
~
AK

3 comments:

Anita O said...

OOOhhh, I want one of those!

Anonymous said...

I have three of them, I bought them all on the shopping channel!! Anyone one want one get in touch... I have only used it once to blend some tomaytoes. Free for collection. ' Great condition '

Neas Nuttiness said...

I love my Magic Bullet. I throw in a packet of Sugar Free Instant Breakfast, along with some crushed ice and a banana. YUM

Kathy, I am sooooo excited for you. I will be keeping you and your medical team in my prayers.

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

My Grandson, My Joy

Blog Archive

Create In Me

States I've Visited