Wednesday, August 12, 2009
My Magic Bullet arrrived today. This was part of the Amazon purchase I made with my gift certificates. I had a drink mixer but I gave it away when I stopped drinking the protein drinks after surgery. BUT I am going to need to up my protein intake again after surgery next Wednesday so I went ahead and got the actual Magic Bullet this time. Now I just need some protein powder.
My hospital pre-admission stuff went smoothly. Got a nice bruise on my left arm from where they took more of my blood. It's exciting to think on Wednesday next week I am going to go to sleep with a stomach that hangs down past my knees and when I wake up I'll have a LAP.
I am pretty tired tonight so i am keeping this short. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more energy. I hope to build it up as I soak in the pool tomorrow.
Good night, sweet dreams.
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States