Well had a day in the sun today. My niece Hannah and nephew Colin spent the day with me in my sisters poolI got in some swimmimg too, the water is just perfect.I think the sun made me tired because blogging right now is so NOT what I wanna be doing. I'd rather be sleeping, lol.
Tomorrow is also supposed to be a warm and humid day so I may float in the pool again, but this time all by myself.
Hope you had a great day and are already sleeping with sweet dreams too.
Good night, AK
- Monday- Moon Over Cafeteria
- Sunday- OOPS
- Saturday- So I Am Almost Ready
- Friday- Found It Finally
- Thursday- Think Thin, It's A Stretch Though
- Wednesday- Water, I Think I Need Water
- Tuesday- Ok Where Am I Going Again?
- Monday- I've Been De-Drained But I'm Still Drained...
- Sunday- Smile is Sunday's Theme
- Saturday- Sisters Day Out
- Friday- OK Did I Really Just Have Surgery?
- Thursday- I'm Home and Healing
- All Done and All is Well
- Tuesday- Totally Excited, but THIRSTY
- Monday- Making Plans
- Sunday- Sunshine, Swimming and Seafood Salad
- Friday- Finally I Figured It Out
- Thursday- Poor Bella
- Wednesday- One Week Left
- Tuesday- Training The Children
- Monday- Power Outage
- Sunday- The Party
- Saturday- Soaking Up The Sun
- Friday- Before and After, sort of
- Thursday- The Theme Today Was White
- Wednesday- Well What Do You Know...
- Tuesday- Taking Time For Me Today
- Monday- Man Am I Tired
- Sunday- Something About Sunday's
- Saturday- Swimming and Sun Sun Sunburn
- ▼ August (31)
- ► 2008 (365)
States I've Visited
visited 18 states (36%)
Create your own visited map of The United States