Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday- What Is That?

Well there you go, it was a HOT DOG Octopus on a plate of shells. Isn't it cute? I am definately gonna make this for Adam when he comes to stay with us. Of course those shells will have to be covered in Velveeta cheese or he isn't gonna touch them. I won;t touch them either way, since surgery pasta and me, we just don't get along. Oh well, I can eat the octopus.
~
Here is today's eyeball bender. I apologize for the small and rather blurry picture but when I cropped it this was what I was left to work with. I'll give you a hint... It's not food, well not people food anyway. Wait maybe it could be, ah shucks I don't know... you'll have to decide. I mean people eat anything these days don't they?
~
So post your guess in the comment section. The first correct guess will get 2 entries in the contest and all other comments will get one entry right or wrong.
The prize is the same as last week in case I forgot to mention it. It's a free pattern of your choice from Knits By Rachel if you are a knitter, and if not a knitter, you can pick out one you like and I personally will knit it up for you (twice). These are mostly dishcloth patterns and believe me once you use a homemade cotton dishcloth you'll never go back to store bought.
~
Nothing exciting going on here today. I pretty much vegged out all day, I did do dishes and laundry. Leaving soon to take my son to physical therapy, and then to church. I always seem to be rushing to get my blogging done when I am so tired, that I thought I'd try to blog earlier tonight.
~
Hope you are having a wonderful day, and a great evening. Sweet dreams when you finally go to bed.
~
AK

5 comments:

Libby's Library said...

I don't have the foggiest idea what the heck that picture is of:-( It kind of looks like a caterpillar!

I hope that you are getting some rest!

Robynn's Ravings said...

Pear fruit from a cactus? Hmmmm. No other ideas.

SimplyMe said...

Girl, IDK what that is, but when I was looking at your church picnic's pictures I saw it and wondered what it was. The caption didn't help. The ONLY thing I can come up with is a brush.

How'd therapy and church go,

Jane said...

I think I'll go with the caterpillar. Well, I'm not actually going to go with him - just that's my guess!

Unknown said...

i say a caterpillar as well

Need Something to Read??? Say GimpyKatK sent you.

Blog Archive

Create In Me